The False Messiah Destroying Christianity
What if Christian pastors have been duped into preaching ideas that actually oppose the kingdom of God?
- Dismantle the fallacies of progressive Christianity
- A must read for modern-day Christians
- Historical and biblical insights to uncover the lies of wokeism
- Understand the times and what to do about them
Endorsements for Woke Jesus
#1 New York Times Bestselling Author, Host Eric Metaxas Radio
“In this bold, analytical and readable book, Miles names names and dismantles the fallacy of progressive Christianity.”
Former Co-Host Spicer & Co.
“Miles roots out the fallacies that the world sells as intellectual maturity, and proves that God’s justice is far superior and can be trusted.”
John L. Cooper
Co-Founder of Christian Rock Band Skillet
“If you’re looking for straightforward answers about how we arrived at this perfect storm, and how we can reverse course, I highly recommend this book.”
“Woke Jesus provides us with the historical facts and biblical insight necessary to dismantle the lies of wokeism, as well as offer a solution to eradicate it, rooted in a true understanding of the truth, justice, and freedom in Christ. This is a must read for every Bible-believing American.”
Founder, And Then There Were None
“If you’ve been looking for a book to help you understand the times and what to do about it, do yourself a favor and pick up a copy of Woke Jesus.”
The Babylon Bee
“With surgical precision, Miles cuts out the cancer of wokeness that has metastasized with the modern church.”
Who Should Read This Book & Why?
- Understand the theological dangers of “Woke Christianity.”
- Learn practical ways to address Wokeism in your church.
- Discard Wokeism for a true model of biblical justice.
- Help return our country to our founding values.
- Ensure a better future for our kids and grandkids.
- Counter Wokeism in our political institutions.
- See your faith affect the people you love and care for.
- Make a difference in your communities and churches.
- Learn how to lovingly engage a hostile culture.